Monday 21 May 2012

Trend Alert! Orange Bags!

So recently when I've been reading magazines or checking out some of my favourite websites I've come across lots of photos of celebrities carrying orange handbags. I knew from our website that orange was big this season but I didn't realise quite how big! Heres a few of my favourite celebrities carrying the must have bag of the season.


Blake Lively and Miley Cyrus


Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian


Lindsay Lohan and Renee Zellweger


Minka Kelly and Lara Stone


Victoria Beckham and Beyonce

All these celebs look fab with their bright orange arm candy, and I think the ones that work the best are the ones that are paired with a simpler outfit letting the bag do all the talking!

Heres my pick of the top orange bags on Handbags, Handbags, Handbags!














What do you guys think about orange handbags?




No comments:

Post a Comment